05 June, 2012

My manga collection

Today I went shopping in Amsterdam together with my parents. I bought some new manga today, and I suddenly got the idea to blog about my manga collection! Well, my 'collection' isn't that impressive at all though! I used to have a lot of manga from different series but I've sold most of them I lost interest in.

DIAN's manga collection

The ones on the top row are my favorite series. I still want to complete and re-read them some time. It's a bit frustrating when you finish a volume and you can't continue. I don't buy manga very often, so sometimes I forget the story line when I finally bought the next volume and I'm not so fond of reading manga online.

So which series and volumes do I got?

  • Vampire Knight vol. 1 - 9
  • Loveless vol. 1 - 8 (and yes, I used to be a shounen-ai fangirl lolol XD)
  • We Were There (Bokura ga Ita) vol. 1, 2, 3, 6
  • Naruto vol. 4 (got two copies of it, Indonesian and Dutch)
  • Inuyasha vol. 30
  • DragonBall vol. 17, 18, 24, 48, 49
  • Alice 19th vol. 1 - 7 [complete]
  • NANA vol. 1 - 4
  • Cherry Juice vol. 1 - 4 [complete]
  • Love Attack vol. 1 - 3
  • Otomen vol. 1

Today I bought:

 

I am here! is completely new for me. I've read some good things about it and the story seems interesting (I'm a sucker for drama/romance hehe). 

Pandora Hearts is a series I simply love. I've watched the anime a few years ago and it's still one of my favorites. I've wanted to start reading the manga for a while now :3

I'm really excited to read both of them!

Do you also read/collect manga? Which are your favorites? :3

4 comments:

  1. Gah! You still have a lot of manga XD
    I've also sold a lot, no money or time for them D:

    I just read about that new manga 'I am here!' and it seems good XD
    So when you finish it, maybe I can borrow it from you? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really curious! Gonna read it soon! And of course you may deary~

      Delete
  2. Wow you got some nice manga there, I have some of the same Manga too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm also from the Netherlands ^^ i collect manga too. Were do you buy your manga? i'm still looking for a good and not to expensive site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment in either English or Dutch~ :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...